Make this delicious matcha & white chocolate treat in minutes!
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! That’s right, the festive season is upon us once again, and that makes for a great excuse to indulge a little. This delicious white chocolate matcha mug cake is super easy, super delicious and only takes a few minutes to whip up.
You will need:
- 1 tsp Kiss Me Organics Culinary Matcha
- 6 tbsp All-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- A small handful of white chocolate chips (or white chocolate broken into small pieces)
- 1 tbsp White sugar
- 5 tbsp Milk
- 1 scoop of Ice cream or whipped cream (optional)
- Using a fork, mix all-purpose flour, sugar and culinary matcha in a mug.
- Add milk slowly and mix until smooth.
- Add white chocolate and mix well.
- Put your mug into the microwave for about two minutes (microwave ovens vary, so be sure to make sure it doesn’t overcook or burn)
- Optionally, add a scoop of ice cream or some whipped cream at the top.
*** Makes 1 Matcha Mug Cake ***
And there you have it, a quick fix to keep you warm and happy 🙂 if this weather is giving you a hankering for something sweet, this mug cake will hit the spot. You can tweak the ingredients if you have dietary restrictions, like going for a dairy alternative to the milk and whip cream. Don’t be afraid to experiment and make it your own!